Article 1 (Definitions)
The terms used in these terms, shall be defined as follows:
(1) Service: The service and related services operated by us
(2) Website: The website where the content of the Service is posted
(3) Content: The collective term for the text, audio, still images, videos, software programs and codes, etc. provided on the Service (Including the posted information)
Article 2 (Agreement to these Terms)
(3) If you are a minor, please use the Service after obtaining the consent of your legal representatives, such as your parent or guardian.
(4) If minors use the Service without obtaining the consent of their legal representatives, or if they use the Service by falsely claiming to have obtained such consent or by falsifying their age to make others believe that they are of age, they cannot cancel any legal actions related to the Service.
Article 3 (Changes to these Terms)
Article 4 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 5 (Prohibited Conduct)
When using the Service, we prohibit users from engaging in the following conduct. If we recognize a user has violated any of these prohibitions, we may temporarily suspend use of the Service, terminate the user’s account or take any other measures we deem necessary.
(1) Infringing our or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
(2) Damaging our or any third party’s reputation or credibility, or making discriminatory, defamatory or slanderous remarks/actions in any way.
(3) Any other conduct that we deem inappropriate.
Article 6 (Disclaimer)
(1) We shall not be liable for any damage incurred by changes, interruptions or termination of the Service.
(2) We shall not be involved in or be responsible for the user’s environment when using the Service.
(3) The provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2 above shall not apply in the event of intentional or gross negligence on our part or if the contract is deemed to be a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Act.
(4) Even if the provisions of the preceding paragraph apply, we shall not be liable for any damages caused by negligent (excluding gross negligence) acts or omissions by us that result in any special damages.
(5) If we are liable for damages in connection with the use of the Service, we shall be responsible for damages up to the amount of the total usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
Article 7 (Advertisement Placement)
Users shall understand and agree that the Service may contain various advertisements, and we, or our partners may place ads on the Service. The form and scope of ads on the Service may be changed by us from time to time.
Article 8 (Contacting Us)
Users can contact us for questions or concerns about the Service through the contact form on the Service’s website or by other methods designated by us.
Article 9 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)
(2) For any disputes or claims arising between us and a user, the Tokyo Summary Court or Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction, depending
2023/4/28 MIERUE Lab.
開発/制作 MIERUE Lab.